Monday, February 28, 2011

When deadlines and project due dates coincide...

Tonight and tomorrow are going to be....fun....I have to complete a final project for my Building Sustainably Built Environments class for tomorrow, and the building that I originally was doing the project on, is woefully lacking in available diagrams that illustrate a sustainable building strategy that was used in the building. So I am most likely going to have to choose a different building, and throw out all the research I already did. Not a happy camper right now. Oh and the earlier transfer application deadline to UMD is tomorrow as well. Long night ahead of me....

Edit: I just remembered, the last day to submit a graduation application for this semester is tomorrow as well. At least that only takes a couple of minutes though.

No comments:

Post a Comment